Wednesday 13 March 2013

"I was self-employed before I attended CDI College. I took the Business Administration program because I wanted to improve my business activities and to obtain more knowledge. Some of my biggest challenges during the course of my studies were learning new principles; learning more about what I already knew in business; and learning about computers especially. However through the proactive system in the college, I was able to get through. TThe practicum experience was important because it provides the opportunity to demonstrate what was learnt at the college and builds confidence for the workplace. The teachers were very helpful and supportive. They tailored the teaching straight to my career goals. I manage my embroidery and gift production factory in Nigeria and I hope to establish some in Winnipeg in the near future. My career choice has tremendously changed my perspective of the business world. I would recommend this program to other people looking to start a career in the field of business." - Adebayo S., Business Administration Grad

No comments:

Post a Comment