Wednesday 13 March 2013

"I took the Intra Oral Dental Assisting program at CDI College because I wanted to try it out before I entered into dental hygiene. One of my biggest challenges during the course of my studies was studying. I overcame this challenge by studying with a group of friends. I found the Clinic course the most helpful in the program. The practicum experience was important to me because it helped me experience work in the dental field. I am now working as a level II dental assistant at Cholakis Dental Group and I work with both general and specialty dentists. My career choice has helped me decide to go further in the dental field as a dental hygienist. I would recommend this program to other people looking to start a career in my field." - Madelle V., Intra-Oral Dental Assistant Grad

No comments:

Post a Comment